Saturday, March 5, 2011

Shout out

So I have been very sick this week. My throat was pretty raw earlier in the week, but I made it through teaching until Thursday morning. Then I totally lost my voice, so had to let my students go after about 10 minutes Thursday afternoon.

The one plus side is that it gave me the opportunity to drive down to my fiancee earlier than usual. Unfortunately, I have been pretty sick the whole time I've been here, so he has had to put up with a lot of pretty rough coughing on my end.

But I have to say how very thankful I am. Thankful that I have a loving God who provided me with such an amazing man to love me, even when I'm gross and sick and my coughs make my little germaphobe cringe. I am so thankful to have the opportunity to serve alongside this amazing man, to help him and let him help me.

Now if his cat wouldn't attack my cat, and if only my cat wouldn't be so terrified... :-)

No comments: